Monday, March 5, 2012

ApHogee Kertain 2 Minute Re-constructor REVIEW

This is a follow up to the Hawiian silky 14 in 1 moisturizer bye bye S-Curl/ ApHogee Keratin reconstructor post I did a while back. The ApHogee Keratin Re-constructor is a mild protein treatment for breakage it's mild so it can be used weekly until it stops. Typically you keep it on for 2 minutes but if you have a more severe case you can keep it on for 5 minutes then wash it out.My hair was over moisturized and was lacking protein so I decided to pick this up at the BSS. I kept it in for 5 minutes. Right after I washed it was back to normal and felt "Balanced" no shedding and it didn't feel gummy or mushy. I followed up by deep conditioning my hair but not for too long since I needed more protein then anything.  Worked perfectly.To learn more about breakage and protein & moisture balance read Here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Whipmyyhair Twitter | A healthy hair blog Youtube - Abstract Lenz |