Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 Miracle Worker bye bye S-curl?


I picked this up at the BSS up today. "HAWAIIAN SILKY 14 in 1 MIRACLE WORKER" I've never tried it before but, I needed a new moisturizer because S-curl wasn't cutting it anymore. I've been using S-Curl for a year now but now it's making my hair too soft and "mushy". That's a sign of "moisture" overload. I guess it's okay in small portions. Use of S-curl moisturizer eventually breaks down the protein in the hair strands. To fix this moisture overload issue I bought ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor .I hear it's great for natural and transitioning hair because it's also a detangler. I'll be sure to give a full review of this product when I finish.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Whipmyyhair Twitter | A healthy hair blog Youtube - Abstract Lenz |