Friday, August 3, 2012

Kara's Hair Update/ Reggie & Length Check

After trim 
May 1, 2012
Length Check - PAST BSL


2 Weeks ago, I removed my first sew in weave and dyed my hair back to black. I got tired of the highlights. My new regimen consists of washing my hair bi-weekly with Nuetrogena's Triple Moisture shampoo, and deep conditioning with Ausie's 3 minute miracle. Then, I straighten my hair. I oil my hair with Fantasia's pm oil spray nightly then, wrap. I've been using Extra virgin coconut oil as well, and I must say this is a staple product. My hair doesn't need a lot of moisture so my regimen isn't centered around it. My goal for the year is MBL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Whipmyyhair Twitter | A healthy hair blog Youtube - Abstract Lenz |